PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 01:53
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lolo said

"I think we've gone as far as we can with this forum. When the answers do come, hopefully they will be reported here. As for those who so kindly brought to the public's attention some of the challenges at Clark, I say: the cadets here aren't naive or stupid; we know what's what. We also figure that ICAO/CAAP will do what they are being paid to do--make sure that noone graduates with a 'worthless license'."

So, it seems that Lolo is now controlling what and who is allowed to post on this forum.... Naive, to say the least.

I stand by my statement that the MPL is, at the moment, a worthless licence unless the ICAO rules/law changes to make it a GA licence not depending on any sponsoring airline SOPs. And I'm not the only one making that afirmation here.

Does Lolo know how long it will take ICAO to make those necessary changes? I doubt....

Does Lolo understand the reach of his statement:

"We also figure that ICAO/CAAP will do what they are being paid to do--make sure that noone graduates with a 'worthless license'" ?

Surely Lolo does not know, or has forgotten, that ICAO is part of the UNO and CAAP is a branch of the Philippines Government. One makes the licensing rules, the other ensures that, once accepted, those rules are followed followed by the FTOs which, clearly, Alpha Aviation did not.

Where does the "...being paid to do..." come into?

Lolo does not like questions.... but questions must be asked to make him (and others that try the "flowery route") explain, in clear terms, how the rosy MPL holders future will come to be in countries where that licence has not yet been put into the statute books (some 99% of them)? And ICAO cannot force them....

So, what about it Lolo?