PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2009, 13:29
whatever6719

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the love of God Heads Down, can you please stop posting.
English is obviously not your first language so that alone makes trying to read your posts excruciating.
You have single handedly given our wonderful cabin crew team a bad name amongst our fellow workmates - Congratulations!!
Ive been flying for almost 20 years and the crap you go on about is utter nonsense. Sure, this company has its problems - name one big company that doesnt. All I know is that I work for an airline with a very long and proud history - something I would like to see continued in the very small way that i am able to contribute.
What makes the place so great for me is hardly the managers, teamleaders, etc etc, but the people I have the pleasure to work with and those I come across on a daily basis from other departments.
Generally speaking, you could not ask for a better place to work. And after almost 2 decades in this company I can still safely say that. I am a realist. I know we live in an imperfect world. Sometimes the problems we encounter are of our own making. Im just doing the best I can with what I have been
given and making the most of it.
I wish all my fellow colleagues regardless of where you work, the best in these (temporary) troubled times.
Cheers