PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2009, 11:04
adsyj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditch

Me delusional???

Rest assured i know my position in the pecking order very well.

As i said I'm short time in, but you know what>>

I love my job, I work with people that i respect and like. That includes cabin crew, engineers, gate staff and anyone else who I share my work time with.

Call me naive, call me lucky but don't call me delusional. Apart from some professionally challenging moments, I'm no better or worse than any of you. My position means that I respect and am under the command of my skipper and my seniors. I share a workplace and time away from family and friends with all of you. We all make do, and for the most part I enjoy spending my time with my fellow workmates.

I just don't understand the vitriol and spite that seems to come from the handful of cabin crew on here.

Do I sometimes get angry and dissapointed with the company, of course I do. Do I disagree and feel unjustly treated by the company, sometimes of course.

My previous post has nothing to do with pilots v cabin crew, it was simply an observation that some of the behaviour on this thread is disgusting and really I don't want to spend my working time with people who spew this crap out. I'm sure that some poor bastard that loves his or her job in Qantas is gonna get the pink slip and the those that remain are gonna be left with sad sacks like you lot.

Apologies to Captain xxxxxx I humbly offer both my hands.