PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - end of TRSS at easyjet
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2009, 10:49
caulfield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
either:

a. you failed to get into CTC and are a bitter man or

b. you failed to get into EZY and are a bitter man, as evidenced by your previous postings, one of which is shown below from 2007!!!
Thats funny.Ive been a pilot for years,well before easyjet was even a twinkle in the eye.Id rather stick needles in my eyes than sell my soul to the devil and work for people like this.Bitter?Yes,very bitter that the pilot profession is being hijacked by these criminals.The evidence is clear-cut.Pilots are paying to fly.No wonder easyjet and ryanair make a profit every year.And saying that no-one forces them to sign on the dotted line is not a valid excuse.What is a new pilot to do if that is the system today?No individual can fight the system.Only a union can do that.
When I started flying there were three ways in;RAF,cadetship(BA,BMI) and self-improver.Pilots didnt pay for Type ratings and they certainly didnt pay for line flying.I see nothing wrong with the traditional 3 year bond to cover TR costs(pilot pays nothing up front but has a guarantor) but the system as it stands today is plainly out of control and needs addressing.Where are the labour laws that protect people?What other profession is being hijacked in such a disgraceful manner?