PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pel Air vs RFDS for the Air Ambulance contract in Australia
Old 1st Jun 2009, 00:56
Dances With Dingoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did not want to start the same old 'profit, not for profit, non profit' debate. Although I do agree with most of what has been said here I was just wondering if Pel Air had actually won the contract, given that no one has any facts about it I guess it just has not happened.

Now Back to the OFF TOPIC THREAD.

Like I said I agree with what has been said so far but there is the example of Pearl (I will just duck and take cover now) but they won the contract for the Top End even though they were competing with RFDS, so I think that makes it possible elsewhere. Do not take it as gospel, but now that contract is up again, I believe Pearl, Pel Air and others are competing for the contract against the RFDS.

It takes time and money to put together a bid for a contract and no business would be investing both if they didn't think there was a dollar to be made.

Speaking of profit, I am going to run a book on who gets the the top end contract. ANY TAKERS $$$$$$$
ANYONE WANT TO SET THE ODDS?????????

DD