PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS £45m Cost Savings - Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 19:56
The Many Tentacles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The idea of bandboxing centres at night has come from some fu*kwit in HR who probably has no idea about what actually goes on behind the door to the Ops Room. My suspicion is that he's wondering where out ping pong bats are

I can only speak from the viewpoint of Swanwick as I've only worked there, but anyone wonder how much those new vending machines have cost. I'm guessing Aramark haven't paid for them and for all the pretty new signage around the resturant. What is the point of them really?

Turn the bloody lights off at night and during the day. The amount of lights that I see on during the day when the sun is streaming in through the windows beggars belief. Likewise do all the lights in the car park need to be on all night, turn half the off from 11pm and switch them back on at 5am if it's still dark. No one is coming or going at that time so why does the car park need to be lit up like a whorehouse

Tell the safety department to stop sending out leaflets with f**king pink elephants and purple camels on with ridiculous banal advice about how to do our jobs. Please can I have a piss poor leaflet telling my grandmother how to suck eggs as she's no quite sure how to do it.

That's three obvious things I can think of without going into all the useless lackeys that have found themselves job titles and sit shivering in an office hoping no one will find them out.