PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - end of TRSS at easyjet
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 18:45
EZYramper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The course cost was £60k plus just under £5k for foundation course. Interest isn't part of the cost - you don't have to take the loan, neither are living costs. Saying that we paid £100k for training and a type rating is just wrong.

My point is that you can go to any other flight school and pay more for basic training and then have them turf you out with not even a thank you.

If I come away from training with nothing more then a fATPL then I've not gained any less then the hundreds of other wannabes who come out of Oxford/FTE/Cabair every year.

Sorry for the idiot comment, but you're trying to make us out to be the evil people. It wasn't CTC cadets who came up with the FlexiCrew idea, nor did we cause this downturn. It's either flexicrew or apply to other airlines (and get dropped from the hold pool) and as you rightly said, not even get an acknowledement.

The guy is whining about them not doing TRSS anymore. TRSS is just another way for easy to cut costs and get new guys to pay for their training, and then moaning at us for doing the same thing.

And maybe not the only thing going, but definitely one of the few for wannabes.

Last edited by EZYramper; 31st May 2009 at 18:56.