PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - end of TRSS at easyjet
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 17:50
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
angelorange you're wrong, and clearly an idiot.
Clearly CTC took you for your people and communication skills.

So you are in the holdpool now waiting for a TR I take it if you started back in 2007? How's that going for you? Any news?

It was £65K, it's now about £77K with alot less included.

Then there is the fact that your pay is on a reduced scale......who is that costing? It can be included in the 'cost'.

At the end of our training we are free to apply to anyone we like
From what I have heard some colleagues say who were at CTC I would double check that your 'freeness' to apply to anyone with CTC, I think you'll fine there will be a penalty in the form of removal from the holdpool -at least there was I believe.

FlexiCrew came in while I was training and unfortunately due to the current state of the world, it's the only thing going. It's better then nothing.
No it is not the ONLY thing going, or is that what CTC have told you? And as for being better than nothing - it technically is yes but there are much deeper consequences to it than that sweeping statement would show. You'd probably be better off going and buying a TR with Ryanair in terms of the money you'll make and the job security - and if you knew my feelings on that, that's saying something.