PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 08:58
coronet.blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer Expectations:Bo777

First a clarification.
I said I spoke to other busines people."Some" in Qantas lounges.
The only time I use Qantas is when I travel to America.There is not a great deal of choice.
How many times does a person need to travel with Qantas before they become a "customer'?
Now,Expectations.
1.An ontime departure within at least 20 minutes of the schedule
2.An inflight entertainment system that works 100% of the time.
3.To have my preferred seating request accommodated.Not just be told I cant have it without alternatives being offered
4.If I am travelling in Y/C not to have to sit for over an hour with my tray in front of me.
5.If I contact Qantas Customer Service in Australia regarding a service failure that I am treated as a customer not an annoyance.I also expect some follow up response.In this Qantas is worse than Telstra.
6.Admit that service failure occurred and fix it
7.Not to be told no that something is not available or has run out.Tomato juice for example between Sydney and Los Angeles has been unavailable twice in the last two trips(In Business Class).That was two hours out of Sydney.
Dont put your frontline personnel in a position where they have to say no regarding fundamentals
That should suffice for a while
Just so you dont think I am entirely anti Qantas
I have found the Cabin Crew on Los Angeles flights are superior in professionalism and far more engaging than those on London flights.
Is Twiggs really a Qantas employee?
Surely not.
If so it would appear that the employment/interview process at Qantas is flawed
Thats enough from me for one day

Last edited by coronet.blue; 31st May 2009 at 10:04.