PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 28th May 2009, 18:00
PIREP 123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geeeez guys Ethiad owes you nothing.... they can do what they want.... they are not bound by any namby pamby Eurozone labour laws etc.... if you are upset about what is going on and see it as grossly "unfair" you probably are not suited to life in the middle east anyway.
First off, I didn't say or even hint that Etihad owed me anything. Secondly, I didn't kow that seeing something as unfair was an inhibiting factor in relocating to the middle east.

If as you say that person is relative to Etihad staff, the rules are different. Age limit for staff and staff relatives is 30.
Maybe you should calm down accept your failure and think about the reasons you might have not been accepted, instead of suggesting that there's something irregular going on in the company you say you want to be part of.
That 30 year age limit is for locals and staff, not family of staff that aren't residents! Even if that were true, it doesn't mean (surely!) that family of staff should even be exempt from partaking in the first round of assessments and skip straight to the psychomotor and interview...? Don't you think? In what way have I shown that my failure has not been accepted? I am not giving excuses as to why I am not in, just pointing out things to future candidates. I have a very good idea as to why I didn't get in and it's not realated to the above. Do you work for the company? Have you seen the recruitment process? Have you spoken to people on the course? If not then I would leave it at that...