PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines/hong Kong Express
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2009, 15:35
intelligentpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
botaxgendeng I was a captain there so my upgrade has nothing to do with it.

This salary package is current at May June 2009. Any changes in the future will be for the worse.

I posted the salary package here because I just wanted the pilots looking for employment here to know the facts, not what is promised by the company.

To answer another questtion... Flight pay might add up to 10-20,000 on top of basic, but no minimum guarantee.

Do not bother trying to get a job here unless you like to be lied to, intimidated and paid lower than most 737 operators, in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

If you do accept a job here and move your self and family here, expect your contract and all promises made to be changed after you have resigned from your current job and moved here. The changes will be made to your signed contract without consultation and you can not do a thing about it. A contract means nothing in Hong Kong.

Try to get a job with ANY other company than Hong Kong Airlines or Hong Kong Express. They are not worth the disappointment. Trust me. Do not say I didn’t warn you. And yes unemployment is a better option than working there.