PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Con fused - BA LCY - EDI
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2009, 07:00
Final 3 Greens

ILoadMyself

Do I detect a touch of the green eyed monster in your posts?

Let's face it, people who pay the airlines lots of money get better treatment and if they do not, they vote with their feet.

I don't use British Airways very often (still enough to have a silver card) and I will not do until the airline gets its act together and delivers more consistent service, in line with the competition.

Munnyspinner is probably more militant in view than me, but the reality is that many passengers who used to fly British Airways now do not, because we get better treatment elsewhere.

From personal experience, I have received far superior treatment from easyJet on a wx cancelation than from BA when travelling on a business class ticket - that is insane. Insane because both airlines followed their policies, not because I got special treatment.

The conformance that Munnyspinner describes is an example of how to irritate your better contributing customers, frankly who cares if the majority of the economy pax are pissed off because a high paying regular customer arrives a few minutes late?

Most of those passengers will buy on price and change airlines at the drop of a hat, whereas the regular premium client will keep coming back due to tie in on FQTV schemes.

So Mr I,<whatever>myself, why don't you just move on down to row #31 like a good little person and let the high rollers get on the front in peace and quiet without your Wolfie Smith impersonation