PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Air Maroc Express (RAME) Merged 2012
Old 27th May 2009, 12:34
ATR 250 Vmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rishworth Aviation said initially RAME is looking for 12 Capt and 12 Co's.. If this has changed i don't really know!

Rishwoth said also that they were the only agency providing ATR drivers to RAME, which is wrong because I spoke to Etops recently and they're recruiting for the contract aswell.

The initial call from Rishworth for Capt were 1000 PIC on type.. They collected applications and realized soon, because of the market siuation, a big interest from ATR drivers.

Rishworth send out the contract details, not the real contrat to be exact here, to many guys! (and many of these guys were not selected later).

Two capt from my company applied for left seat position, one with 1800 pic on type and the other with 1200 pic on type! They both did get an email fr Rishworth 2-3 weeks ago saying that; Because the number of applications fr experienced ATR guys, we have raised the limit to 2000 PIC on type ant following this You are not one of the selected candidates!! Basically all the necessary documents, like recurrent docs, CAA docs, license verification, no accident report letters were collected by Rishworth but their application were never send to RAME.

The Marrocco DGCA were planned to have a meeting last week about license validation for the selected guys, it was postponed to this week I believe! After possitive validation a sim check i waiting and who knows whats next..?

But I must say that the contract, in terms of $$$ looks very good! They added a few possible rosters to choose between aswell...

By the way the 2 leased ATR 72-200 were opereted by Aurigny, not by Aer Arann.. Aurigny replaced them with 72-500..

ATR 250 FL