PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009, 02:13
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I give you an analogy

you all implied that if someone is so upset with management at Qantas, than that person should just leave, and let the management problem continue to ruin other people's life.

There is a hate Qantas website set up by customers who are sick and tired of Qantas lousy service.

Qantas Sucks World - Customer complaints

So with some of the attitude of the people here telling a staff who complained about management practices to leave, it is like telling customers who complained to go somewhere else and use other airlines: no difference, instead of solving the problem and addressing the issue, you tell the messenger to just go away.

I dare you to tell every passenger who complain about Qantas lousy service and there are many to go elsewhere, using the same attitude you just told me, well Qantas does not owe you anything, if you do not like it, just fly with someone else. Try telling them their ticket price does not buy them perfection, merely from point A to point B and you are not wrong when you say that, but this is the attitude I am sensing in these bunch of people who do not like voices of dissent.

This attitude will see you bring success to the role.

And Ngineer is correct, most of the people who complained about management are the ones with alot of creative new ideas, alot of passion but stifle becos of this management stumbling block, in cabin crew, the stumbling block to success are team managers.