PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1,750 jobs to go at Qantas
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009, 02:01
Ngineer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Why oh why do you stay in a job you hate so much,,,,,just go!
You sound neither motivated nor interested in remaining part of the group and I'm surprised you haven't made the company's decision to get rid of 1750 people a little easier
You guys are missing the point. If everyone who felt this way left, there would not be much of QF left. This is old management rhetoric. AJ knows this and is trying to turn things around. Unfortunately it is getting jumbled up through some departmental middle management.

When "you are recompensed accordingly", or "Qantas in general have been very good to me and have treated me well", and maybe even "QF has spent well north of a million bucks on my training in the last year alone", maybe you might feel different, maybe not.

Don't judge a guy until you have taken a good walk in his shoes. Take a good hard look around and maybe you might see why. (and I mean outside of the dept you work in too). I know I am definately not alone. Most of the angry ones are those who were most passionate about their jobs and the QF brand. Don't expect them to walk out too soon....