PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - School Exclusion
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2009, 11:14
Soup Dragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your comments Tail wheel.

I beg to differ with your opinion.

I, like many Professional Pilots in Australia, fly to USA and Japan on a weekly basis and have children at school. Guidance from our government tells us that after each visit our children are to be excluded from school for 7 days.

Please explain to me how this has no relevance to Professional Pilots in Australia.

Perhaps you do not have the privelege of having children but many of us do and to us this is an extremely important matter.

I am not seeking advice on swine flu; I get enough of that from my company and from the leaflets handed out at the various stations I fly to.

I am seeking to establish how many of my colleagues are in the same situation and whether their local education departments are offering any further guidance. Putting this thread in the "multinational" medical forum will not give it the exposure to the Australian arena that I believe it deserves.

If I am wrong and no other Professional Pilots in Australia are concerned with their childrens' education then feel free to move this thread to wherever you want.

Regards