PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 22:05
Ned-Air2Air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jacko - First off who said I was talking just to malcontents. I have spoken to a lot of operators who have both good and bad things to say about MD, some from the very good to some you would never want to read about, and you would be surprised how many of these there are and some of the horror stories I have heard. George got on here and posted that he had a good experience with MD so good on him, if there are more out there who have had good experiences with MD then post away, would love to see them.

Interesting comment about the Antipodean temperament, quite wrong though actually. Aussies and Kiwis dont actually whine about things, we actually just dig in and get things done. I think you are actually referring to people in your neck of the woods.

With regards to the flag waving comment I think you need to develop a harder skin. You stand up and proclaim that Lynn Tilton is doing all these wonderful things for the American people, well why dont you go and have a chat to all those that have been told that they HAVE to take this week off with no pay and they have no choice. And if Tilton is doing such amazing things with MD then why is she trying to flog it off to Boeing at the moment. And No we havent been turned down for an air to air sortie with MD or an interview. In fact we couldnt be bothered. Would rather go and work with the operators on the coal face instead of listening to all the media hype and getting given a glossy 8 x 10 photo of her half naked with the American flag draped all over her - yep real classy for the CEO of a true american icon.

Not sure where I said I have little regard for your journalistic capabilities. For one I dont even know who you are, or who you work for, so bit hard to have an opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you posted yours on the forum and likewise so did I. And with regards to my post its my opinion, nothing more, nothing less - has nothing to do with my journalistic capabilities, which by the way I am not that great at, which is why I have an editor and contributors writing for the magazine. Me - I stick to doing what I enjoy - taking photos.

500E - No I dont work for Bell - wrong.