PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Hold Pool News
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 16:11
western bronco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Guys,

Think we all need to calm down a bit, it is clearly a frustrating time for everyone. If BA go down the route of CR's I am very much in the target zone, having just crept in before the drawbridge went up... so nobody is safe at the moment. But at the same time things are still really fluid, one minute CR's are going to happen, next Willie is saying they havent even been discussed regarding Flight Ops? Everyone seems to have a different opinion, one day I fly with someone who is telling me to sort out my cv, the next I am told not to worry....the truth is nobody knows!!!!

If the recession is still on it definitely isnt affecting BA shorthaul....just done 4 days of full loads, which has been pretty much the trend for the past few weeks....before you say it...I know the money is in longhaul....but T5 is far from quiet. And as BS did say BA will want to ramp it up fairly quickly when those green sprouts appear. So those swimming, I wouldnt lose hope...if you are still flying and keeping your experience up I see no reason for BA to drop you anytime soon....

So lets all chill out, because at the end of the day this is a rumour site!!!!