PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where to hour build in Florida?
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 16:09
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Potkettelblack

I have to confess to two vested interests, the first is that I have not enjoyed sitting next to some of the graduates from the magenta line kindergartens who won't take out the autopilot below 200 ft and go heads down on the FMC below FL100 when in a busy TMA. I want to see a bit more practical airmanship from the right seat. I think that 80 hours of post PPL flying is likely to help no end in this area.

The second is that I offer high quality aircraft to hours builders at a price that can match if not beat the prices in the USA.

My wish is to help the new aspiring fATPL's to get the best deal for themselves, to not be taken in by the USA is always best brigade who don't do the sums properly and end up paying more in the long run.
To this end I offer a simple transparent pricing policy so that the hours builder can see exactly what the flying will cost and give them the opportunity to control some of the costs by using common sense and preflight planning.

I hope that this is clears up my views on the subject & thanks for the spelling leason