PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol Aviation vs Aeros Flight Training
Old 25th May 2009, 11:53
pez1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bristol Aviation vs Aeros Flight Training

Hello,

I was looking for any information from people who have recently carried out CPL/ME/IR training with either of the above schools.
I am at the point in my training where I am considering schools for my commercial training and have short-listed both Bristol and Aeros due to their reputations as well as geographical location.
I have done a fair amount of research and also visited both schools, albeit before they changed hands/were re-branded about a year ago. I was impressed by both facilities and their staff, and understand that both are highly regarded with good reputations in commercial training.
I have carried out a search on this topic and found some useful information in comparing the two schools. However, the threads tend to be over two years old and I was interested to hear from current or recent students who have carried out their training since BFC became Bristol Aviation and Aeros was taken over by its new owner, as to how the quality and standard of facilities and training is now since the changes.
One difference I do now see is that Bristol seems to be quite a bit more expensive than Aeros. Apart from this, I'm finding it hard to choose!
Any advice or information would be much appreciated.