PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 08:09
mountaintop2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boys boys boys

are we in a pissing contest?? the most obnoxious one wins!

1. batman 123 - you have no constructive contribution. how many times do you need to repeat your belief that the MPL is a piece of trash? if that is your belief, fine and i will leave you in the peace of your own thoughts. but that should be end of story for you, too. pls could you learn the value of shutting up? or do you have an immense need to stroke your own ego?
2. airbusbatics - i think i can understand where you are coming from, but why the drama? puke all day if you want and who will care? btw, you need to revise your first post in the MPL UAE thread which you started: CA has in fact graduated cadets, and they are doing well so far, and not even you can deny that!
3. fourstripes - i found your comments were very helpful. i did not find it offensive at all, so pls keep posting. even if i understand where airbusbatics is coming from. definitely there was no need to say the comments came from the pilot of the year.
4. lolo - you need to relax
5. funnydatoday2 - get your facts straight my goddddddd 5J will never take the cadets if they will just crash the a320. it has got nothing to do with GMA. 5j isn't as stupid as you make them out to be.
6. bagoongathipon - are you a cadet in CA? has anyone there sued the former management? maybe that will settle a lot of the old wounds that keep coming up.
7. betpump5 - i told you to come to Angeles and i will treat you to a round of beer. but going to the school with a megaphone will make you look stupid.

you obnoxious d*cks should stick to facts. Ie, the way CA did this under old management is different from what Oxford and Flybe will be doing it, but is CA's product essentially wrong, and is CA's new management not doing anything about it but lie, in cahoots with CAAP?

let's remember that the MPL Training Document is a PANS document, not a SARPs document so the CAAP is supposed to have more room to maneuver, ergo, we will not know what CA and CAAP's plan is in this scenario until it is there staring us in the face. don't forget that the CAAP is equally responsible to the cadets who were given their SPL's.

if you want to praise the old management, just talk to cadets who were there (and a couple of whom i have been engaging in constant comms..). you'd find NO ONE sharing your affection. unless maybe you are a bar girl or a former girlfriend benefiting from the generous tips ....but i digress. i believe also in the end this argument is pointless.

if you wanna doubt the new management then you are free to form your own opinion. but so do the others who think they have done a superb job just keeping the place moving and delivering the first cadets!