PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 06:18
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is getting so interesting.
But what amazes me most is how most people here seem to think TRAVELLER93 is somehow an obsticle...Ive read his posts with great interest and have come to understand that this person has a genuine consern for the future of the cadets at Clark Av. From sponcored to non-sponcored cadets.
genuine concern? Read his post carefully... Genuine concerns actually includes facts and ideas on how to solve problems... he has not even have his fact straighten out nor contribute any opinion that would benefit c.a. nor this forum.

For instance, he is blaming CA why only 3 students has finished base check (12 touch and gos) while the next 7 hasnt even started yet. He said that CA is not doing anything to resolve this problem.

While it seems that, its a genuine concern proclaiming that CA should do something about this because the 7 students hasnt finished the Tags, this, concern is flawed. Primarily because CA has already turned overed the 7students to Cebu Pac already. In short, they are already employed by cebu pac and CAs work is finished already with them.

This is only an example of the misunderstanding /mis aligned facts that traveller93 is stating. How much more for the other facts?

Yet it seems that the true obstilces, come from certain people here who belive it looks intelligent to copy, paste and then make some insignificant quote about what another has said...Im sorry to say this Bagoongathipon but as much as you want to make your posts sound and look intelligent, constructive and well thought out. im sorry i have to say it but theres alot os BS in your posts and you do seem a little close minded when it comes to an opinion of another person.
Copy, paste and quote. We do that so we can reference the points being debated upon and counter with facts. If there is BS among my post.. why not quote it?! Its better to quote it and rebutt it so we can understand each other.

I am rebutting travellers points because what he says is different from what we see and happening. First he said that he knows whats happening because he has been reading this thread since day one, then he says things that are of out of reference! lastly, he what he say do not even sound like an opinion. He says these as facts.. which is my focus of my rebuttal.

Traveller93 has made very sound statements with ireputable ividence in many ways,
what evidence?!

and yet as soon the word "new managemnet" comes up, it looks like the CA hounds attack... there seems to be alot of well trained gaurd dogs here barking away at anyone who asks questions about the current management..( good boy, have a biscuit )
actually, its the word "OLD management!" Whenever i hear praises from that group, i really dont know where these comes from. Im sure 100% of the students hates the OLD management.. they never did anything! So, ironically, its really between the ppruners who says that they know everything and likes the old management against the students who experienced how the old management conducted their work!!

So Ill ask the same question. what has the new management done for the self sponcored students.
Atleast, the self sponsored students know they're TRYING to do something about it. When it materialize then you'll know. Unlike the old management who just talked BS (why did they accepted self sponsored students in the first place!?)

And let me just say this to set one thing clear. It was'nt the current management who got cebu pac to give the first 3 cadets their base training,
Ofcourse, because its already cebu pacs responsibility to give the 3 cadets their base training not the current management because this should be part of their agreement. Now, if you are talking that there wasnt an agreement between CA and cebu pac in the first place.. then again, the old management hasnt done its job in the first place!!

the GM and hes little puppies did nothin,nothin for the school and nothing for the cadets until now.. the 3 5j cadets can thank our President GMA, cause she inaugurated CA, GMA told the DG of the CAAP that it will be a national imbarresment if this course failed....
Then its an embarrasment for the old management for having students take the MPL in the first place when there wasnt any agreement in the first place.

So all you hounds out there, get your facts straight before you start barking blindly at what people say here.
woof woof
You're facts showed us how poorly the first management started the program and caused all these trouble that we are encountering.
meow meow