PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hosties
Thread: Hosties
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009, 20:50
tail wheel

Received 215 Likes on 117 Posts
Unfortunately, certain of the QF cabin crew wore out their welcome in the Cabin Crew Forum and ended up back here. A number of them, but not all, are very negative and vindictive towards Qantas, egotistical and self centered attitude and are incapable of rational, reasonable, logical debate.

Those who blame the company may be part of the problem, not part of the solution. If they don't like working for Qantas, for the life of me I can't understand why they don't simply leave and get another job they do like!

I too have no interest whether FAs wear white jackets or jeans and tee shirts - it is the quality of courteous service and safety that counts.

I try to limit the number of FA threads, merging where ever possible. It is very annoying and frustrating when a new thread is started on fundamentally the same topic as an existing thread. Some users are addicted to the sound of their own key boards!

I am not opposed to reasonable, intelligent, rational FA threads. Regrettably, they are few and far between.

Expect more thread merges, closures or thread deletions.