PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009, 10:09
aliu_sc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for everyone giving me advise.

It seems that everyone is advising me to turn up anyway. I was thinking of this the whole night. However, I have finally decided to stick with my final decision.
First of all, I have sent them so many emails and I don't want to change my mind all over again. This impression won't look good either as being a ATCO you need to be decisive!
From another point of view if I am allowed to arrange another date I can be more prepared and also take a visit to one of the control towers. The only risk is that they might withdraw my application for the worst case (Hope they won't)

I know it doesnt look gd if I don't turn up that day but I was really confused by the email saying that you need to reply 5 days prior otherwise they may withdraw ur application. Planning for the journey is also not an easy thing to do for me.

I hope that they will understand my situation and the emails I sent them should indicate my passion and that I really do care about getting the job.

So HP20, I wish you gd luck with the assessment and hope we can meet up in the college! (fingers crossed)

Gd Luck to the other candidates too!