PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 23rd May 2009, 14:12
eglnyt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are ballot papers different colours...Yellow, Blue and Pink and why have some got serial numbers and others haven't?
Just a guess but I would say that there are different colours for the different branches, although they also state which branch they are it's much easier to separate them if they are different colours and they have to be separated because each branch is counted separately.

My yellow paper didn't have a serial number so it could just be that somebody forgot to serial number those ones. Or perhaps some branches are more trusting than others

I, personally, would happily forgo any payrise if I thought it would save the jobs of the many ATSA's who won't be here in a few years, but I'm realistic too - that wouldn't happen - the jobs will go anyway.
Personally I'm still trying to decide on this point. Whilst I am sure that a large number of ATSA posts will inevitably be lost regardless of how we vote I'm still concerned that each pound spent on a payrise has to be saved elsewhere and that inevitably means that the more we get the more jobs could be lost. As a non ATCO that could mean me or the people I work with and it could mean more ATSAs.