PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which school for integrated ATPL?
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2009, 11:16
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would agree with the above, obviously go to the school you feel most comfortable in and feel you could really achieve at but I wouldnt really listen to employment stats too much as at the moment as they dont really mean too much. I would also look at the possibility of going to a good mod school and putting some monies aside for the unfortunate but likely possibilty that you will be asked to pay for a TR in companies such as Ryanair when things pick up, instead of spending loads on Int training then paying out for a TR, this would just be a waste of money! However, I would agree that the main schools you have picked out seem to be rather good and as I have said before I would just go to the school you feel most comfortable at. Also have you thought about CTC? I work with some guys who have passed through there and they all seemed to enjoy their training and this seems to be one school that is still putting cadets onto jets in the current climate. I have a new guy on the 320 jump seat on Monday who has just finished his training so they are still placing to big UK airlines.

Best of luck in which ever route you choose, Cabus