PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2009, 06:38
funnydaytoday2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow

This thread is getting so interesting.
But what amazes me most is how most people here seem to think TRAVELLER93 is somehow an obsticle...Ive read his posts with great interest and have come to understand that this person has a genuine consern for the future of the cadets at Clark Av. From sponcored to non-sponcored cadets.
Yet it seems that the true obstilces, come from certain people here who belive it looks intelligent to copy, paste and then make some insignificant quote about what another has said...Im sorry to say this Bagoongathipon but as much as you want to make your posts sound and look intelligent, constructive and well thought out. im sorry i have to say it but theres alot os BS in your posts and you do seem a little close minded when it comes to an opinion of another person.
Traveller93 has made very sound statements with ireputable ividence in many ways, and yet as soon the word "new managemnet" comes up, it looks like the CA hounds attack... there seems to be alot of well trained gaurd dogs here barking away at anyone who asks questions about the current management..( good boy, have a biscuit )
So Ill ask the same question. what has the new management done for the self sponcored students.
And let me just say this to set one thing clear. It was'nt the current management who got cebu pac to give the first 3 cadets their base training, the GM and hes little puppies did nothin,nothin for the school and nothing for the cadets until now.. the 3 5j cadets can thank our President GMA, cause she inaugurated CA, GMA told the DG of the CAAP that it will be a national imbarresment if this course failed....
So all you hounds out there, get your facts straight before you start barking blindly at what people say here.
woof woof