PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Not interested in Jet republic?
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:08
Flintstone

I've already said my piece about the viability of this company and there are enough people continuing that argument for me to remain an interested (outside) observer. In that role I would like to make a point though.

Those from NJE bemoaning JR's press releases, spin, puff, advertising or whatever you want to call it would do well to look back at the same type of things put out by their own employer over the years. "Two captains on every aircraft......the best of the best...." and other bovine scented waste. It's no better or worse than anything JR have released which really only goes to prove just how much of this sort of thing goes on. So their CEO has been photographed with an aeroplane? Err, how many times have NJ done that? This is what they do. All of them. You might as well criticise them for breathing.

Instead of bitching why not wait and see? If they prove to be no threat you can breathe a sigh of relief. On the other hand if they do make headway they might just be the escape route some of you need if your management get heavy handed about the cost saving measures being put to you at the moment.

New balls please. James Nicholson to serve.........