PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Not a pleasant flight
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2009, 17:10
frequentflyer2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK everyone! I'm sorry. Point taken. I was being a little flippant and I've no intention of making an official complaint about anyone.
Having recently been made redundant after 26 years continuous employment as a journalist (is that a chorus of boos and hisses I hear) I do understand what it's like to have to work extra hours when you have other arrangements made.
I just felt this young lady's behaviour was perhaps a little extreme but then as you correctly point out I don't know what other worries she faced last Friday.
You're also quite right to point out a cup of tea is not strictly speaking necessary on the half hour flight from BHD to GLA.
But I was looking forward to it so was a little disappointed when it wasn't available.
By the way when I left the aircraft I thanked the cabin crew as I always do because I know if the chips were ever down so to speak they would do their utmost to get me out of a burning/sinking/disintegrating aircraft and as a frequent flyer for that I am eternally grateful.