PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And you Pearl guys and girls thought 2% was stingy!!
Old 22nd May 2009, 14:12
Counter-rotation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First up, everyone settle down. Or not... Whatever.

Geez Ernie, I sent you a pm simply because what I had to say was for you, not everyone in general. Was it offensive to you? There were no personal insults anyway. But you insist so here you go. Fire off personal insults in the blink of an eye, that's your right, if that's your style. It's got absolutely nothing to do with balls - WTF? I didn't post so I could get in a childish argument with you, and I'm not going to now, so say whatever you want now, a free hit mate - and that'll be the end of it. But I don't recall having to check for your approval before I write something - whether it's right, wrong, good or bad. So go for it.

Green Goblin, yeah I joined in 2003 and that was the last time I wrote anything in all that profile stuff. Took it about as seriously then as I do now. Thanks for the tip, might be time to refresh it...

Gas-Chamber, I must admit that what you've written made me pause and think. I meant the thread to be an off-hand shot at management that have been stringing out the situation, and paying 2%, LONG before any of the current financial woes could have been imagined. I know friends who have lost their jobs recently, and I am sympathethic - did not mean to appear harsh. But I note also, that Pearl are (almost always?!) advertising for crew, so....

Dances, well it is a rumour network! If they get 'em, and run a good show then more power to 'em. The patients will surely cheer.

Far out, need a fire-proof suit around here

CR.