PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair threatens it's pilots, again.
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:09
atse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sheikh Zabik let me see if I understand your argument, so perhaps you could confirm that you are saying the following:

Your were a member of a CC which failed in some way - and for which you blame BALPA (but not the pilots concerned or the CC).

You seem to feel that "getting RA" would be a "coup" and imply that this is BALPA's real motivation (and not the Ryanair BALPA members who have demanded action).

You introduce a specific BA issue and conclude that BALPA are not up to the fight with Ryanair.

Despite BALPA and IALPA successfully defending themselves and inflicting considerable damage on Ryanair in a High Court case you believe that Ryanair can easily see them off in court.

Then you conclude
Leave well alone.
I interpret this to mean that Ryanair pilots should shut up and be quiet and do nothing to protect and promote their interests. What interesting advice (and even more interesting justification)!

If I am wrong in my interpretation of your post, perhaps you would be good enough to clarify exactly what you think Ryanair pilots should do, (if giving up is not what you are suggesting)?