PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:07
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you are no different from what you detest, look at you, you are passing value judgment over a fellow forum member. So while it is ok for you to pass value judgment on a forum member and label them whatever you like, imbeciles, vile, sociopath etc. but then it is suddenly a crime for me to say i dislike team managers and have no sympathy for them and label them whatever I like, What are you nuts?

Some of the analogies are not to be taken literally, I did not say I wish this or that to happen. You obviously do not understand the concept of analogies to have taken it so literally. And how strange for you to take it so personally for something that was not even directed at you but at the team managers, unless you are a team manager yourself.

I simply made it clear I have no sympathy for these people, nor give a damn about these evil evil people (CCTM) and I know many crew share the same opinion as myself. These are the same people who would take absolute delight in marching staff out the door in termination. You seemed to like the team managers for whatever reasons, I have never once see you mention any injustice that team managers inflict on crew and lord knows that happens all the time.

Once again, why are you pro team managers?

I thought only school kids do that : have a go at you and then cover their ears and ignore you. Sadly there are some maturity issue here as well.

Last edited by heads_down; 22nd May 2009 at 12:37.