PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:57
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you often support management openly at PPrune, I wonder what is your agenda.

You often pick on people who despise management and seemed rather happy when people talk up management, why are you so pro management?

Why do you dislike opinions that are genuinely reflective of management practices that are unfair and discriminatory? What is management at Qantas offering you to police this forum of any anti management opinions?

And please stop this wearing uniform ****, many staff who wear Qantas uniform also take drugs and commit custom offenses, are you telling me they are more deserving of wearing that bankrupt designer's uniform over someone who actually told the truth about management and express an opinion here? You and your uniform fetish, it is not the first time you associate wearing Qantas uniform tantamount to being divine and devoid of any faults, you really have a mental issue. You really do think wearing the uniform is wearing a halo, well sadly you're not Beyonce. And I do believe not many people on this forum are wearing uniform when they are responding to threads.

Last edited by heads_down; 22nd May 2009 at 12:23.