PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: All you want to know about A380 for CC!
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:33
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there's quite a few more nasty cctm that have yet to meet their fate, when is that falling window going to hit them in the head?

It better be soon.

I have absolutely no sympathy for CCTM, they delight in thinking of ways to issue clause 11 and I really do believe they enjoy doing this and the 40 questions that follows.

A CCTM could be hit by a truck right outside QCC and bleeding and I would just walk pass it with not a single thought, that's how much damn I give these useless evil evil people. In particular one of them that had moved sideways and apparently has his own little room all to himself: he thinks that is such an achievement. Some people have such low standards.

But then what do you expect? coming from a company with pretty low standards
consistently dishing out low standards products and services, promoting people to managerial positions with no achievements to speak of, just layers and layers of brown nosing , too much discretion given to non tertiary qualified so called "managers" Extremely low standards in awarding so called "excel" awards to people who simply garnish votes through brown nosing and popularity.

All in all, just low low standards.

Last edited by heads_down; 22nd May 2009 at 11:52.