PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Applause from Passegers as Arik Flight 0101 touchdown Heathrow.
Old 21st May 2009, 15:18
ZAZOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good question Hussar, was told by the crew that Airbus Industrie had been working on the A340 with a new slide from Toulouse and would operate back to Lagos that night and the B737 would be ferried back to Lagos the next day.

The second A340 is also meant to arrive Lagos at the end of the month or even earlier as they intend to start Johburg this month end, while they wait for the leased A330 to operate that route and then the A340 would be positioned for the US sector...

Hello Dick hd...yes been a while ol chap, well its been sometime I left old Bluetail and believe me at Bluetail were some of my best times in this industry and I am still a great fan... you never know...!!! if Mr. Odukoya comes up with something like the good old days I might just be knockin at his door.....times have changed and from a discussion I had with him a few weeks ago he himself acknowledged this and though he agrees to have something going to get bluetail up and back in full swing again, he did say that things are not easy... whether they are good or bad I wished him well.

Zazoo