PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2009, 13:17
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bagoongathipon and all

Attacking the messenger and ignoring the message is not fertile ground for a constructive conversation...

Looking at your text, I surely have a different idea from yours regarding CIA current situation.....

To say that I praise the old management headed by MP is an excellent indicator of your ignorance about who I am. And it shall remain as such.

But I know a bit more about CIA than you might imagine. What happened after MP was kicked out (a favour to humanity was done there)? BH took over.... and now seem to be gone too. So, who is running the show as the head of the corporation? Nowhere a name is to be found. As I said before, CIA is in the middle of a corporate crisis (for whatever past reason) and needs to be seen to resolve the cadets (all of them) immediate need to get a valid pilot's licence. If there are difficulties getting the MPL done in good time, then CIA should be actively working to provide an alternate solution to those that have completed their training and are stuck in a never ending spiral of empty promises and hope building half statements.

Not to complete the MPL course in 12 months is acceptable. 14 to 16 months would be OK to cover for hidden snags in the initial planning. But 30 months (and counting) is a bit loooong.... Don't you think so?

There again, 5J is only taking care about the cadets they fully sponsored. The ones they sponsored 50% are in a terrible limbo and without any means to cover their debts if they don't start working.

The fully self-sponsored cadets are in even more trouble because their debts are much bigger and facing the prospect of bankrupcy at an early age.

The foreign cadets are in a much worse situation, accumulating all the above and even without any chance to do the necessary 12 TAGS for the MPL licence. 5J will not provide any assistance.

As a corporation, isn't CIA responsible for this situation?

Certainly it is!!!! And all corporations have a top person that must assume the responsibility for these matters and CIA doen't seem to have. By the way, this top person assumes the responsibility for all corporate matters regarding Alpha Aviation and covering the UK, UAE and Philippines business units. Does anyone know who this person is? I don't think so....

The junior managers running CIA are only doing the day-to-day management and are in no position to make any corporate decisions, such as providing alternate solutions to the poor cadets stuck between a rock and a hard place, despite all their good intentions and hard work.

The cadets are fully grown adults looking for a professional qualification. They should not be treated as imberb middle school kids but deserve all my assistance to demand proper treatment.

And I stop here for now. Just remember that no ammount of white-washing will clear a situation that demands transparency.