PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Howard breaks his silence: Work Choices should've stayed
Old 21st May 2009, 10:09
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ferris: I find it astounding you equate the two.
Well, I do, because loaning money you know won't be paid back, but selling the debt onwards for someone else to have the default after disguising the nature of the debt is fraud, too. But I digress. You really don't see that wasn't the point of my post? My point was that the crisis wasn't generated by the people defaulting on their mortgages, it was generated by the people who made lots of money writing mortgages to people who they knew would default, then shifting those toxic "assets" on, disguised as something else, before the $**** hit the fan. I'm not going to continue to post the same thing over and over.

If you continue to ignore the obvious, then I'll leave you to it. An inconvenient truth, for you, is it? I know your type well. People are poor etc. because they are stupid and it's their own fault etc. etc. so when highly educated, smart devious and ethically barren 'suits' take advantage of them it's the fault of the poor etc. The only problem, in this case, is those suits created a fraud so massive that it impacted lots of other suits (and eventually all of us). Still, you stick to your guns. Whatever helps you sleep.....