PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot demmand in Australia in 2009 and beyond.
Old 21st May 2009, 08:47
JoelRH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll make an on topic post.
Demand for the future looks good buddy. It's simple. Population of the world is going up, not down. Economic crisis or not there will be a huge increase in demand as the rest of the world catches up with us technologically and economically so therefore pilot demand will be up. But if you really want to fly, then does it matter? For me, no, even if demand was abysmal i'd be going for it.

Well saving up for my flying training still.. I'm going to probably loan some and have some saved, tried security monitoring for a while, not enough money now I drive a semi crane truck for better money. Might buy my own truck soon and hire a driver get a small business going to support me whilst I fly train.

gl.

ps. its not the spelling correction that got my (and others I suspect) back up it was the tone
Maybe learn how to spell before doing circuits mate
if you read his post it's obvious he's just quickly written what he's thinking and hit post... we all know downturn is not downtutn.. who cares! although i do agree younger people these days have worse spelling, blame the education system.