PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2009, 04:08
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really have no idea... and to top it all, you act as if you know everything

You say 8 students finished their training and are on the wait. When did they finish their training? Waiting for what? What is management (as you call it) doing to resolve the situation?

They're waiting for their turn for the 12 TAGS from Cebu Pac.. CA has already turned over them to their airline sponsor. What situation do you want CA to resolve for these 8 students as its 5J turn to finish their TAGS.

And the cherry on top is lets see what happens in the next few months. Months? Are you joking?How dare you play with the future of those who entrusted you with their dreams and are stuck in a web of lies woven by a bunch of crooks? Time waits for nobody!!!!

Do you know how an airline business works?? I dont, but I know for the fact that anything can happen with a day, a week, a month or years!! Even PAL postponed the training of newly hires, trainees who came from PALav, because there wont be hiring as of 2011! (Then again, that was what they said a week ago.. anything can change)

The problem started when the MP and his gang promised 1year of training to the cadets... They just say flowery words and isnt back up by any plan.

Bitter? Why should I be? I took my time to read this thread since the beginning and I've followed all the different pro and against arguments written here. Therefore my knowledge about what is going on at CIA and it paints a very sad picture indeed.

Well, after 2years and 2months, from 0 hours to F/O seat of an A320. I think its not that sad. There maybe problems, there may be people who create problmes. But, for a new program.. which had a first year of really realy bad management. Compare it to 1500hours of cessna flying, rumor education and no idea of a flyby wire system. A good start for both the program and the NEW management.

lets see what happens in the next few months especially for the nonsponsored students and foreign students." - bagoongathipon.

In truth, I believe the visible management might be willing to do something but are powerless to make any decisions without the prior approval of those in the dark background.

The question still is: After Mark P. and Brian H. who are they?

There is no transparency in CIA.
First of all, Look at this way, atleast i have the guts to say "lets see what happens for the next few month" to the team working now as compared with the MP team whom we all know talks B.S.

Secondly, how can you conclude what the current management is doing / not doing, based on PPRUNE!? HINT.. maybe they're doing something but some people or system is hindering them to make progress OR another point of view is, maybe CAAP is still trying to create/Refine a system for MPL. Maybe ICAO has something to do with this? Its a work in progress.

Lastly, its kinda funny how you defend the old management compared to the new one when those studnets who started since 2007 know who talks B.S. and who talks whats on the table.

To conclude my 3 statements: It seems how you are bitter to the new management and all praise to the old one.

I find it odd and funny because the first 1year in C.A.,
the old management did nothing but apply for bristol ground school for students, did not teach, did not even have a plane to fly.

The 2nd year in CA, with the new management, changed the ground school corriculum, fixed (fixing) the core flying, fixed the MCC, fixed the a320 groundschool, fixed the A320 LOFT, fixed the A320 Advanced phase. They have had hand overed 10students to their sponsors and gives recurrency training to the next 30 students finished with their checkrides and awaiting acceptance from cebupac. Im confident they are now focusing on the non-sponsored cadets which the OLD management promised give an airline sponsor in the first place.

In short, much of the problems came because of the B.S. and stupidity of the old management and the new managment is carrying the burden of their works.