PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2009, 01:46
mountaintop2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yikes

lots of action lately. snce ive been away. there's a new guy stirring things up, but honestly, he's asking fully loaded questions! it's getting hot in here.

betpump5,
i'm not sure what happened to you. r u the same one posting stuff here before? you were out for a while and most of the early posts you did are now missing. if you're the same guy, glad you're back mate!

traveller93,
you know you have no right to be condescending to a "green" guy. if Lolo is in school and that is how he views the situation then who the hell are you to challenge how he views things, when, as you say you are not even physically in CA?

i detect in you a determination to find answers that bely your declared role of being just an interested person. this is pprune. do you really expect the people in CA to answer you here? if you are really just an interested person, such as myself, then what the hell are you doing making judgments on this school based on what are posted in PPrune, and on CA's "Unupdated" website? if you have doubts, and if somebody answers you here, what benefit will that "truth" give? it is obvious you have a very big axe to grind against this school and are therfore biased and asking slanted questions.

as for:
This was much more interesting when MP and BH were running the show.

is MP the same guy who made all those promises of employment and finishing training in one year? if so, then i am not sure what you meant by "this" being "much more interesting." i'd definitely not enroll if he was still there.

right now i don't care anymore what happened before, as that is past. however, intellectual honesty compels me to withold judgment on things that are not apparent. and i am not trying to shove the issues aside by saying that all we know for sure is that 3 Cadets have gone on to 5J while people have done sim training and waiting for the TAGs.

As for the charge that current management is not doing anything to resolve the situation with the non Cebu cadets, we'd be wiser than be assuming stuff: after being in charge for less than a year (as other cadets in that school i have talked with say), that "bad" management have overcome a lot of adversity and managed to move cadets forward -- delivered 3 cadets to their dreams! not even YOU and your interested posturing can refute that!

mi gaaaad the people here.