PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Not interested in Jet republic?
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 20:10
Hankers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You sound like an insider James. Go on give us a pprune exclusive and tell us how many shares have been sold? The thing is, Breezy has been putting himself around every magazine and newspaper who will talk to him getting every bit of publicity possible. So why doesn't he disclose the number of contracts? I find that VERY suspicious, if he'd sold fifty he would be shouting it from the rooftops!

The problem i have with your post James is that you have tried to turn the tables back on the Netjets crew by saying "whats wrong with us all".
So here comes the question. Who was it stood on the wing of a Learjet at the Farnborough Airshow PUBLICALLY claiming that Jet Republic was going to be better than Netjets? We all know the answer to that question, so really you have no grounds for complaint if/when Netjets staff turn on you/Jet Republic.

JB can talk until he is blue in the face but the fact remains Jet Republic are NOT going to be able to avoid the same costs Netjets did in the early years (mainly positioning aircraft an crew across Europe) to fulfil their contractual obligations. They will be operating into the same airports (except London City and probably Egelsbach, saucer of milk svp) and therefore will encounter the same capacity issues as Netjets do. Please oh please tell me what is going to be different, the fact it's "a good club, a proper club" and it has an expresso machine?

And thanks for the advice by the way, just been to the gym and hopefully lightened up by a couple of pounds.