PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: The Great Budget Debate.......
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 19:47
RodH

Received 21 Likes on 5 Posts
teresa.
I too am very interested in what these so called " financial experts " in Canberra are doing to our country.
What I am on about is the apparent lack of consistancy in the moderators actions.
I had a thread about the P.M's abuse of a F/A locked by the mods who quoted as below.
I would have thought that as it happened to aircrew on an aeroplane it was aviation related.
Having a P.M. who abuses his staff is very concerning .
As a leader of the country who can make changes that greatly affect aviation in Australia it surely is worth talking about, but not according to the Mods.
This thread is really non aviation related but if you follow a full set of steps I suppose you can eventually get it to be ever so slightly related to aviation as you eventually could with almost any topic.
Thats my gripe in this thread.
I suppose when I get to your age " milo" is the go but until then I will stick to red wine.
Rod H

The moderator posted this :

" When will you get the simple message that the issue of the PM's hissy fit has nothing to do with "Airline and RPT issues in Australia and enZed" and there is not going to be a non aviation political debate in this or any other PPRuNe Forum? "

quoted :