PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 15:49
STEVEN lADD bORGWARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think twice about Ayla Aviation

To all who are in search of a flying/flt instructor position or are looking for a good flight school; Think twice before joining with Ayla Aviation. I was a flight instructor with Ayla for a short period in 2008. I've spent 40 plus years flying, I'm retired and thought that I would like to give back to aviation what it has given me. At first Ayla seemed like a good place to work; thorough interview and hiring process, state or the art equipment, a hangar that could easily serve as your living room......on and on. The management style is that of a "harum". Marwan hires "drop dead gorgeous" women for his key positions. None of them have any aviation experience much less the aptitude to function in an aviation org. Marwan (CEO) is basically a playboy with a whopping 500 hrs of flight time and 2 aircraft accidents under his belt......impressive! His personal management style is to make money and he gives little concern on how it's done. The MCP program is now fully developed and done without anyone with any airline experience. The gal in charge of the this has little flight time much less any flight experience in jets. This is unbelieveable! No one at Ayla has any airline experience or jet experience except the chief flt instr. I was hired there partly because of my extensive time as a captain for United airlines. When I got there Marwan wanted none of my help on this project. I can go on about Ayla for a long time but I will not. In short, if you're considering ANY kind of a relationship with Ayla-BE CAREFUL! Good Luck Gents and Ladies. Steve Borgwardt