PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 15:43
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lolo.

It is evident that you don't have a clue about what is going on.... Therefore you insist in the BS stories trying to woodwink everybody else.

First, I'm not a student at Clark but rather an interested person when it comes to pilot training, and not only. So, lulabies don't interest me but I'm open to talk to people that live in the real world.

You talk as if you really know what is going on in the aviation world but.... be ready when reality hits you in the face when, eventually and if, you complete your MPL training. Where will you find employment with that licence?

The rest of your story is of no interest to anybody minimally informed about what is going on in regards employment opportunities. When you become a pilot you will understand this....

You mention the Clark Aviation website for information about who is managing that setup.... when was it updated? It still has a picture of Mark P. and the Philippines President during the inauguration... and the management list is surely not up to date and no mention of a CEO. Isn't this strange?

Besides, it includes this pearl...

" Key benefits to airline customers are;
  • Pilots trained, in a highly disciplined, multi-crew operating environment
  • Superior, relevant training at no cost and no delay to airline
  • Pilots ready and prepared to for active airline service in 12 months
  • Guaranteed, consistent supply of fully trained pilots to meet airline’s needs in accordance with their scheduled aircraft deliveries
  • Win-win solution for the pilots, airlines and aviation industry"
Do you understand the issue or want me to draw a picture for you?

NOTE: I don't intend to carry on exchanging words in this tone with someone so "green" in the world of the big silver birds. No time for civility training, sorry....