PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet--Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 20th May 2009, 15:25
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG peeps why did my post end up quite literally in the toilet??

The point of my post was to try and get across to all parties that had made me that we should all respect each other particulary when we all fly loco. At the time it was my fellow CC (easy1 and easy22) that had rattled my cage but now the SLF have thrown a bit more fuel on the fire....Scumbag O' Rilley hope you are reading

The CC responsibilities/priorities to all SLF are;
  • Safety. We get you off in the "unlikely event" anything goes wrong anywhere, at any stage, at any destination...even the sea!! Thats goes for all carriers at all times. A CC in BA first class will throw you down the slide if you hesitate to jump just as I would....her company will just charge you more for the priviledge
  • Comfort well yes with some carriers you will get more comfort apparently gratis. Loco carriers will sell you a blanket/pillows/eyeshades,extra legroom etc and at some carriers you will get this "free".
  • Service Any CC on any airline will do their absolute best to provide what their company allows them to do in whatever cabin class they are working in. What they are allowed to do is outside their control. However I have worked with a few companies and at no time in any of them have I been expected to clean toilets. Yes I restock the loo roll and I order cleaners on turnaround to clean up after the likes of Scumbag O' Rilley. I don't clean up after him for the reasons stated by Boardinpass and sparelung.
So come on Guys. SLF you choose to fly loco and CC you choose that career path as well. Low cost doesn't mean we can't respect each other as well....or am I out of touch here???