PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 13:52
groundpounder12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This will be my only post on here and I will not answer a bunch of none sense remarks. Management is out of hand here at Midex. We all signed a contract and came here in good faith. Dr. Khairallah has taken it upon himself to change that contract without any negotiations or discussions with us. This is clearly not following the contract or the law as he claims he does 100%. We all know times are bad and the pilots would have been happy to discuss options and make reasonable changes to make Midex profitable and make it through the bad times. We have all been forced by Midex to over look a lot of things concerning scheduling, rosters, duty times, required rest, call out times, an etc….. We have done this to try and make Midex work. If someone can explain the reason 10 & 3 will make Midex profitable they should. The pilots with many more years experience in aviation than any one in management cannot make those numbers work.
We all hear this line of Dr. Khairallah’s qualifications as a doctor in the USA. What has this got to do with running an airline? Can anyone verify that he graduated from OSU or even practiced medicine in the USA as he claims? (Post the proof if you can.) I have tried to Google search him and he is not listed as a graduate of OSU or shown as being recognized by the AMA. He only shows up as Issam Khairallah being President of Midex.
When Dr. Khairallah and management recognize the pilots as professional assets and treat us this way they will be surprised as to how much help we can be. We do not appreciate being taken advantage of and treated as minimal labors with no respect. We all have many years experience consisting of our licenses and ratings. We have to follow the GCAA rules and regulations as well the Midex Operations Procedures approved by the GCAA to assure we do not lose our licenses, ratings and approvals to work in the UAE by the GCAA. So Midex quit being HILLIBILLYS and follow the laws, rules and regulation as close to 100% possible as you claim.
Be safe and happy flying!