PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 13:02
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At last there was some reaction from someone " in charge"..... who felt touched...

But the report still shows the mess going on at CIA. Poor cadets that are still suffering from previous and present amateurs trying to make a fast buck while sitting on a gold mine.

Even the 5J sponsored cadets are heavily affected by the continuing management incompetence. The truth hurts? So be it.

Bagoongathipon said

Quote "As for non-sponsored students and foreign students. I cannot say anythign as of now until it is already concrete. There are about 8 students, 5 foreigners and 3 locals, who have finished their A320 training who are on the wait. I am sure that the management now is doing something about this and this is their main focus unlike the previous management who cant do anything on their own.

lets see what happens in the next few months especially for the nonsponsored students and foreign students." unquote.

Your text is self explanatory and a reflection of what is really going on. You say you cannot say anything as of now until it is already concrete. You are trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes... and only talk of "something". What exactly? I challenge you to give the readers a hint.

You say 8 students finished their training and are on the wait. When did they finish their training? Waiting for what? What is management (as you call it) doing to resolve the situation?

And the cherry on top is lets see what happens in the next few months. Months? Are you joking?How dare you play with the future of those who entrusted you with their dreams and are stuck in a web of lies woven by a bunch of crooks? Time waits for nobody!!!!

Bitter? Why should I be? I took my time to read this thread since the beginning and I've followed all the different pro and against arguments written here. Therefore my knowledge about what is going on at CIA and it paints a very sad picture indeed.

In truth, I believe the visible management might be willing to do something but are powerless to make any decisions without the prior approval of those in the dark background.

The question still is: After Mark P. and Brian H. who are they?

There is no transparency in CIA.