PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Howard breaks his silence: Work Choices should've stayed
Old 19th May 2009, 04:16
sumtingwong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redistributing wealth is not the same as paying for essential services.
It isn't because you say it isn't. Not that you'll answer the question but how else do governments redistribute wealth. Essential services are for the use of all, not just those who can afford it. That is redistributing wealth.

Yes I am serious, and yes for a large part it is the lower and middle class who lived beyond their means for so long who have created this mess.
Ahh so sub-prime was caused by bogans paying for plasma's with their credit cards. How did these people live beyond their means? It had nothing to do with corporate greed and unscrupulous lending practices.

As you've resorted to puerile personal attacks, and have addressed none of my questions, I think I'll leave it there. I really do hope you never fall on hard financial times, because surely with your views, you could never take a cent of support from the government, or even a concession ticket to ride the bus...you didn't earn it remember