PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pig flu and an economic crisis...
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2009, 01:58
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4PW

What airline do you work for?

You couldn't possibly be flight crew, which makes you cabin crew.

Does your Team Manager (what are they?) actually have access to your private medical records with with a qualified medical practitioner?

That's an intriguing post you wrote there.
I think it is a foregone conclusion Qantas does not really police privacy and confidential records they way they police their cabin crew.

It is quite common to hear and see team managers talking about other people's medical condition casually over the phone with DAME without a care in the world. I think this practice has gone on forever. Oddly no one cares. In fact I even know that any CSM can waltz through any crews performance review. This has happened in the Perth Brisbane Melbourne base (smaller bases where management cover up their mistakes all the time) in QCC it is a little trickier but not entirely impossible for these managers to access anyone who is not a manager's files That's just the culture in Qantas: Absolute disrespect for each other, and total disregard for the law, like how they go about price fixing without a care in the world about the law.