PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pig flu and an economic crisis...
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2009, 22:10
heads_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A DAME would not let you fly for a month? This has got to be the biggest joke I have ever heard. Once I was hit by a atlas box cover and required stitches near the eye socket. When I was at the DAME surgery, the team manager called and the DAME ask me if I had any duties the following three days, I said I will probably be on "A" the DAME then chat with the team manager and then came back to tell me that he actually wanted me to rest for 3 days until he can remove the stitches, but the team manager told the DAME that I was assigned by ops a very simple Singapore return so that influenced his decision. The DAME said to me that the team manager specifically said it was a very simple one sector trip and back, nothing too stressful, so upon hearing the team manager assured him it was a "simple" trip, he put me back to work.

The DAME did say if it was not a simple trip as the team manager had assured him, he would not let me go to work.

Is there any wonder why team managers are the most hated people in the organisation?